9mm suggestions...

nickb

Anybody tried one of these holsters?

https://aliengearholsters.com/

I just got a holster from firearmholster.com. I had one for my XDs but now that I'm carrying a 1911 again I decided to buy another since I liked it so much. Can be worn IWB or clips can be taken off and worn OWB, fully adjustable up, down, cant. Has soft fleece like material on the backside so it's very comfortable. Took about 4 weeks and only $50 shipped.
F76233D1-A701-45F2-97B9-EE65BD418768-815-000000A5A8C57584_zps2a2343c8.jpg

toyzuk

well ive been wearing my sneaky pete holster for a week now and love it.

Last edited:

leadfoot067

i saw the sneakypete and thought they looked cool! good to know they are a decent product...gonna hafta get one:awesomework:

toyzuk

Nice what do u carry in it a 380

sig p938 9mm, crappy thing is you can only run the 6rnd mags and not the 7rnd mags with pinky ext.

quality wise they seem halfway decent, not amazing but not terrible.

Last edited:

NOISYBOY

sig p938 9mm, crappy thing is you can only run the 6rnd mags and not the 7rnd mags with pinky ext.

quality wise they seem halfway decent, not amazing but not terrible.

Ya idk what I was thinking cuz it says 9mm suggestions. But looks like a nice little set up:cool:

t1h5ta3

bump. finaly got around to ordering one, they are one of the few companys that do a holster for the xd/xdm with a CT lasergaurd. nice fit finish and workmanship. comfortable, and conceals verry well. for the price it cant be beat for a IWB rig much nicer than a king tuck, and ive yet to get my hands on a super tuck to compare

the4x4pig

Welcome to the forum. If you haven’t noticed this place is dead. This thread you just replied to hasn’t been posted on since November 2013. Wish it were more active but seems everyone is into fakebook and other bullshit social media platforms.

Big Rick

I own a lot of hand guns, I shoot a lot. some of this advise is very good, some of this advice is very mediocre. It doesn’t matter what everyone else likes, it doesn’t matter if you spend a little, or a lot on your gun. What matters is if it’s reliable, fits your hand well, meets your needs, and you can hit what you shoot at. The fundamentals of shooting are something that are learned, good shooting is a skill that takes practice and discipline and is also a perishable skill. You can spend a lot of time fussing over glock, sig, 1911, custom, off the shelf, what looks cool, what does that guy like. The fact is the more you shoot the more you learn about what your needs and what your requirements are. If you take some lessons from a training professional you’ll learn that stuff faster and less expensive than on your own. The first gun you buy will never be the right one for you, be prepared to buy three or more pistols before you find “the one” if you buy a gun and carry it every day but never shoot it, it’s less likely you’ll be proficient when (if) the time comes that you really need it.

Latest posts