Coronavirus updates

Blackbeard

Administrator
How are you managing right now?
Washing the hands, and practicing your social distancing?

Anyone missing doing some wheeling?

TrikeKid

I only drink Rainier, I'm pretty sure I'll be fine. Boss is talking about shutting the doors but that won't happen till the work runs out.

Last edited:

Trainwreckinseattle

mr tool shed
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Trainwreck pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Probably caught the Covid19 out Wheeling miles after miles of trail Crash built at Reiter Pit.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Is anyone keeping track of their toilet paper?

I'm a bit nervous that no one is going to have a normal supply for months and I don't want to go into any store.

TrikeKid

Is anyone keeping track of their toilet paper?

I'm a bit nervous that no one is going to have a normal supply for months and I don't want to go into any store.
The TP shortage, just like all the others are manufactured. If you tell everyone to panic and worry, the 90% of the world that are mouth breathers will freak out and hoard shit. Nobody even knows why they're hoarding toilet paper, just that someone said they need to. I've been shopping normally the whole time this ordeal has been going on, only thing I've had trouble finding is the type of bread that I prefer, which has happened more than once without the beer virus.

POR

I only drink Rainier, I'm pretty sure I'll be fine. Boss is talking about shutting the doors but that won't happen till the work runs out.
Why would you drink that piss water when theres so many good beers out there..

POR

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Trainwreck pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Probably caught the Covid19 out Wheeling miles after miles of trail Crash built at Reiter Pit.

Hahahahahahaha.. I see what you did there lmao!!!!!

leadfoot067

still working, but the supply of trucks to fix is running low...our shop is only half full. luckily half our crew is at home watching kids. so the rest of us have work to do. not sure how long it will last though..

toyzuk

ill never get laid off(unfortunately) but id love to have a few weeks off...id get alot of stuff done lol

Trainwreckinseattle

mr tool shed
Normally I'm a rock solid "down the middle" guy. But info on the front lines says: Maaaybe, if a person was so inclined, a smart bet might be to be 100% prepared for something that looks a lot like Italy in our future. Maaaybe have 3-4 months food or more. Maaaybe we'll have 99.00% lock down enforced by law enforcement, and or national guard. This, in it's best case is looking to be a life changer. With 18 months of major disruption, years of waves, with many years of 1929ish recovery.
Your millage may vary, batteries not included, and for God's sake party on dudes.

CHOP SHOP

Numbers in Italy are now leveling off and dropping.

This shit will run its course.

Our (the US) death vs infected numbers are half what they are in other places of the world.

Even the infants in italy and china smoke non filter 100s.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Yeah, I don't trust the numbers in Russia, or China.

Lucky to find a local produce/fruit supply through a farming setup. Also was able to get quality meat, but stocking up for 2 weeks at a time.

Might be a good time to start building a garden, but I'm not going to the hardware stores as crowded as they've been.

CHOP SHOP

Might be a good time to start building a garden, but I'm not going to the hardware stores as crowded as they've been.
Im going to go today. I need 4 buckets of screws.

Guess what? Im not going to die either!! Dont hug anyone, dont pick your nose and dont eat your boogers. Then wash your hands. Continue with life. Easy Peasy.

If you garden, buy your lumber/cedar for beds from a local sawyer/mill.

Latest posts