Dang money--she's used..

Trainwreckinseattle

mr tool shed
For my next trick I'll flip back to ORV:D......only, on a dirtbike.:squirrel: "Damn tube buggies.....ruin all my trails!"

You should get a dirtbike all the cool kids have em :D I'll take you with my buddys to some secret spots :awesomework:

It seems the brightest stars always burn out too soon. Good thing you weren't too bright :fawkdancesmiley:

:beer:

Money Mark

It seems the brightest stars always burn out too soon. Good thing you weren't too bright :fawkdancesmiley:

:beer:

I always told folks that I was going to be the Vin Diesel of the political 4x4 world. In the beginning "Money's da man!"......but in the end "Money sucks!"

:haha::redneck:

I knew the game when I started playing. My friends are still my friends. That's all that matters.:cool:

Rennurder

I did some extreme snowshoeing the other night! It was cold as hell! Walked over to the mailbox after a few beers, fell twice, and my shoes were covered in snow when I approached the summit of My Front Patio Mt. It was Hardcore and had to knock all the snow off before entering my 412ft elevation cabin door. It was a brutal hike!:flipoff::beer:

luggs

thats awsome..extreame how do you spell kick ass north westerner mountain yuppy?.........im sure it has a name like mark...of some money or something to do with old jeepin fags....climbing mountains is only fun when u are diging holes with your ls1 on 44s...and pushing trees down...fuck trees.my ms 660 mag skip tooth has a hunger for what my toyota has left behind.fuck tread lightly..wheel ravensdale ..its the only thing left

Darby

Elements of "Extreme Snowshoeing"; Probably a Night mission, you have to say "slip and die" atleast once an hour, must sleep out in the snow overnite, find yourself wishing for a rope, you will probably tumble faster than the avalanche you start, no map and a vague sense of directions in a total whiteout and or car size chunks of snow falling from old growth trees 100ft above your head. Oh and my least favorite, the sound of avalanches as you clutch a knife inside your sleeping bag that you hope will allow you to cut yourself out once your tent is burried. Not checking avalanche danger before you go out just adds to the mystery :D

We feel safe for the most part, although we're good at making others around us worry. Mark did, however, exceed my level of exceptable risk over the weekend and that is saying a lot. It's been a hell of a year!