Don't mess with the fat kid...

WHITE TRASH

fruit stripe
I just heard the fat kid got suspended 21 days and the skinny one for 4. The fat kid apparently was the bully though, he had pissed in the skinny kids backpack and the little guy tried to pick a fight over it.

I don't know if maybe the little guy did something to "deserve" having a backpack full of piss or not but I'm sure that info will shake out soon enough. :redneck:

2DoorRunner

First video- The snorlax awakens!

Second video- best part was that bitch crying about it at the end:haha:

Both those videos got a good laugh out of me. Keep em coming if you got anymore!

Mrs. Crash

Administrator
This article says only the bigger kid was punished..

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979140811

Teen Bully Video: Casey Heynes Body Slams Smaller Bully on Concrete!
March 15, 2011 05:25 PM EDT
comments: 1
A teen bully video has surfaced as the newest YouTube video. An Australian student, Casey Heynes, has become a poster boy for anti-bullying. Heynes was captured on the bully video body slamming his bully after he hit him in the face.

The bully, who was much smaller than Heynes, taunted him relentlessly after school. The other kids laughed and videotaped the teen bully video that surfaced. After much taunting, Heynes got fed up with his bully, and he picked up and slammed him onto the concrete.

Usually the teen bully would be scrutinized for picking on someone smaller than his size; however, this bully is being cheered for. People are sick and tired of seeing bullies pick unmercifully. Who cares if the bully is smaller than you!

At this time, there have been no confirmed reports of what happened to the bully after he was thrown on the concrete. However, he looked injured. It has been determined that Casey Heynes did get suspended from school after his body slamming episode.

Unfortunately, the kid that was doing the bullying received no punishment. It has been reported that Heynes may be facing criminal charges.

One of Casey

Jeepasaurusrex

No beat down thread is complete with out an appearance from Epic Beard Man!:haha::haha::haha:
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67V6D0oK0hM[/YT]

k2blazen

I love this classic... :haha:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VcQO3pvywE[/YT]

10 st8 solid blows CONNECTED:haha:

AND THE INSTGATORS WITH THE CORNER STORE CHAIN:looser:

chicken head fat face ,talking about she told my boyfriend I was screwin him:haha:

crash

-Oh no I picked a side-
THERE are only so many times you can try to turn the other cheek. A Sydney schoolboy has become an internet sensation after video emerged of him body-slamming another student during a verbal and physical attack, The Daily Telegraph reported.
Striking back for bullying victims everywhere, the Year 10 boy - who pleaded with his tormenter to leave him alone - picked up his attacker and slammed him to the ground.
The teenager, said to have been bullied all his school life, was backed up against a wall, taunted and punched by a younger, smaller boy.
The victim, identified on Facebook as Casey Heynes, took a hit to the face and then more blows as the Year 7 boy goaded him to fight.

Suddenly Casey had had enough. He launched himself at his attacker, picked him up and threw him to the ground.
The younger boy staggered away, stunned and hurt.
Both students were suspended for four days after the incident on Monday.
Footage of the fight at Chifley College, Dunheved Campus at North St Marys, was posted online and drew hundreds of comments on Facebook - mostly in support of Casey.
Casey's father said yesterday his son had been the victim of bullying for several years and feared for his safety if he spoke about the fight.
"There'll be reprisals from other kids in the school and he still has to go to school somewhere," he said.
"He's not a violent kid, it's the first time he's lashed out and I don't want him to be victimised over that.
"He's always been taught never to hit. Apparently other people's parents don't teach their kids that."
Students said violence was a daily occurrence with fights often filmed and posted online.
"The fights I have seen here, it's horrible. It really makes me feel unsafe," one said. A classmate added: "People pick on him every single day, they hit him around and stuff, and he just got sick of it and let out the anger."
Online sympathisers have started a "Casey Heynes Anti Bullying Day".
A NSW Department of Education and Training spokeswoman said the school "does not tolerate any violence and deals with all cases according to its community-agreed discipline code".
"Both students in a fight at the school shown on the internet have been suspended ... the only injury sustained was a grazed knee."

dirtygoat

The little fucker deserved getting slammed...

I don't have a problem if two kids have an issue and take it behind the shed to work it out... Shit, I've met some of my best friend growing up that way... You duke it out and become friends...

But to torment someone everyday like that, when the timer goes off on that bomb, you get whatever you've got coming...

Most of the time, bullies have issues at home... I wonder what the deal is with his parents???

crash

-Oh no I picked a side-
So anybody been bullied as a kid?

I was and still remember it to this day and know what sudden anger is all about.

In JR high I was a full on nerd (band/computers, home ec) :redneck:

There was this one kid from the projects (ya in kirkland) who constantly picked on me. One day walking home with my saxophone he was right behind me all the way pushing me, teasing me. The sudden anger hit me. Without a flinch I dropped it and hit him like 2 times. Well he hit me back and dropped me. I might have lost the fight but he never bugged me again.

chainsaw

So anybody been bullied as a kid?

I was and still remember it to this day and know what sudden anger is all about.

In JR high I was a full on nerd (band/computers, home ec) :redneck:

There was this one kid from the projects (ya in kirkland) who constantly picked on me. One day walking home with my saxophone he was right behind me all the way pushing me, teasing me. The sudden anger hit me. Without a flinch I dropped it and hit him like 2 times. Well he hit me back and dropped me. I might have lost the fight but he never bugged me again.

Oh yeah I had a couple because we moved around a bit. High school saw the worst one, I still remember his name. I was kinda dorky (high school, go figure) dude would fuck with me every chance he got. Well one day between classes in the hall he shoved me from behind into my locker very forcefully. When I turned around and saw hit I boiled over and caught him right on the nose with a right hook with everything I had behind it. He hit the lockers on the other side and fell into a heep. I started bawling like a baby. But I tell ya what, that peice of shit and everyone else in that town had a lot more respect for me. To this day Ill fuck with a bully somethin feirce. I fucking hate bullies! Ask the three little pricks that were fucking with people at the tressle in monroe about six years ago. They had me so pissed I was ready to take em all on. I guess my bluffed worked cause they scurried off like so many mice.

Darby

Good stuff on this thread :awesomework:

I was bullied too. Bullies didn't want to pick on little guys so they fucked with me because I was so tall and skinny, they thought I'd be an easy target. Bullies aren't tough, they just ACT tough. Usually the guy with the loudest mouth is the one who is actualy scared and is just posturing. It's the guys who stand back and don't say much that you have to watch out for.

I watched a gang of black guys assult 3 women a couple years ago in Seattle. I will ALWAYS step in if I see some crap like that going on. In the end I was sent to the hospital after getting the crap kicked outa me by like 15 dudes. I was knocked out 3 different times and took stitches in my face, but no regrets, I'd do it all over again. No one else was gonna help those girls.