Fuck Cancer!

Spanaway Mudder

This thread is a misleading...

The wrist band clearly says "F*ck Cancer"

not "Fuck Cancer"

I'm disappointed. :looser:

But damn glad for the reason to have the wrist band :awesomework:

Now in true Kash form he needs the "I love Boobies" wrist band for the other arm! :D

Fixxed for accuracy...

And ya... F*CK CANCER!!! Lost my grandmother 2 july's ago due to lung n breast cancer...:booo:

Btw, You can head south to Mike!!:fawkdancesmiley:

Bring that little blue yota of yours while your at it...:redneck:

Big_MARK

So where did he get that? My friend just had some lymphnodes removed as well as a sizable chunk of flesh, I think he'd like to sport the wrist band.

Mike G

I had a 21cm tumor removed from my gut 3 years ago. I agree FUCK CANCER!!!!!

Last edited:

Mrs. Crash

Administrator
I just ordered a bunch of them and when they come in, I"ll let you all know who are intrested in them. They are black like the above (just to keep it simple) Different kinds of cancer have different colors but I figured black was easiest.
It will say "Fuck Cancer Kick it's Ass"

Big_MARK

I just ordered a bunch of them and when they come in, I"ll let you all know who are intrested in them. They are black like the above (just to keep it simple) Different kinds of cancer have different colors but I figured black was easiest.
It will say "Fuck Cancer Kick it's Ass"

Please P.M. when you get em in thanks!:D

Mrs. Crash

Administrator
I got this email today.. :

Hello Crista,

Your order is currently in the screen printing process. This is the stage where your artwork is being applied to the merchandise. We have a talented and highly experience screen printing team that use state of the art equipment to make sure we deliver a superior screen printing job.

Once this step is complete, we're closer than ever to the final stage of shipping. You'll receive an email notification once your order goes to its next stage.

Mrs. Crash

Administrator
They are in.. :cheer:

So I figure I'll sell them for $3.00, That will cover the cost of having them made, shipping them to you, and the pay pal fees for anyone who uses pay pal. You can always snail mail me too if you prefer. If you do, pm me for my address. The pay pal addy is under Michaels Email [email protected]

Attachments

• DSCN4390.jpg
    DSCN4390.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN4391.jpg
    DSCN4391.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts