Loser Thief - Scum of the Earth!

dirtygoat

For what it's worth, I posted those pictures of him on my Facebook page for all that know me to see. Maybe it will help? Hopefully they get this piece of shit.....

EDIT: I am getting replies on my page asking if it if real, cause they saw the same pictures on craigslist!!! :haha::haha::haha:

NICE! Whoever posted that ad:awesomework: nice work:awesomework:

:cool:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/2929546208.html

Zoediak

sadly...

the craiglist add has been flagged for removal.. :mad:

i guess it was posted in the wrong section...

probably should be reposted in the lost/found section.. maybe..

i think they just need to make a section for loser ass thief identifications..

hrm...

but, i had one response forwarded to me, which i will forward to the Sheriff's office... let them make any contact with anyone that seems to "know him"

PHILLBILLY

sadly...

the craiglist add has been flagged for removal.. :mad:

i guess it was posted in the wrong section...

probably should be reposted in the lost/found section.. maybe..

i think they just need to make a section for loser ass thief identifications..

hrm...

but, i had one response forwarded to me, which i will forward to the Sheriff's office... let them make any contact with anyone that seems to "know him"

When you make a new ad, post the link up here again, cause I want to copy/paste it in a new ad. Let's put up as many as we can. :awesomework:

They can flag all they want. I garauntee I am more persistant than they are:flipoff: Who would flag that ad anyhow? Probably loser scumbag pieces of shit.:awesomework:

Jaydog

I posted it to Facebook as well, my cousins live out in Graham and their kids are just out of high school and they are sharing it as well, somebody has to recognize him.

WA-Wheeler

So is this nw-private investigators now?????

:haha:

Does suck to hear though, but hey I bet his picture on a piece of paper makes a good target:redneck:

44newman

Read all the posts, really sucks.
About the sugar in the gas thing, Mythbusters tested it and it did nothing. But what did destroy the motor was BLEACH.
There are some good lock pickers out there too. When I lock my combo locks I leave it on a # I can remember, so I know if someone has been F'in with it.
Although youd probably like to, I dont know if killing someone over stealing all your stuff will land you in trouble or not. So consider getting a non lethal weapon like a stun gun, So if you do catch him face to face, you can sub do him and beat the living shit out of him, send him packing and follow him home.
Hope you catch him.

PHILLBILLY

I vote for KILL! If you do not kill them, they will strike again and probably worse, because now they will think they owe you revenge. If you kill them, the problem is gone for good, and it sends a message to the rest of the scum bags out there.

Zoediak

oh yeah...

here is one in action...

although, i will be more than likely using airsoft pellets (since i don't have any paintball guns)

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QcfZGDvHU8&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

Birdbrain

My old boss and a good buddy of mine just got hit in Brier...

They didnt take anything, but they did however take EVERYTHING out of his padlocked shed, strew it across the yard, and then proceed to use his hi lift to jack his jeep up, and threw it on a few cinder blocks, apparently they took a front tire off his jeep, and it then fell over onto its axle housing...

Absolutely nothing was stolen, but they tore apart the inside of his jeep. they left his entire stereo... his winch... everything.

My best bet is the tweaker got hurt when the jeep fell over.

We are trying to find some trail cameras now...

Latest posts