New strain of gonorrhea!!!

Jacob

Viewer Discretion Advised
The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim. It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'em," and it is a terrible obamanation. The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum. Many victims contracted it in 2008.. But now most people, after having been infected for the past 1-2 years, are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votemout. You take the first dose now and the second dose in 2012 and simply don't engage in such behavior again; otherwise, it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.

Several states are already on top of this, like Virginia and New Jersey , and apparently now Massachusetts , with many more seeing the writing on the wall.

Big_MARK

Yeah vote in some Corporate funded/controlled Republican to sell the rest of our country out from under us. Great "thinking" fellas!

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
Holy crap I posted that on FB.. Talk about pissing some people off. I get home and there is 80+ replies.. :haha::haha:

Jacob

All you repost bandits...the original post was over a year ago. I'm glad some of you have enough time to go back and dig up one fucking post from over a year ago. It wasn't even its own thread, it was burried in some 100 page thread.

Get over yourselves....:fawkdancesmiley:

CrustyJeep

All you repost bandits...the original post was over a year ago. I'm glad some of you have enough time to go back and dig up one fucking post from over a year ago. It wasn't even its own thread
1) They have a tool to help you. It's called search. Maybe you could try it.
2) That's because it didn't deserve its own thread then, and it still doesn't.

WHITE TRASH

fruit stripe
Yeah vote in some Corporate funded/controlled Republican to sell the rest of our country out from under us. Great "thinking" fellas!

Yes because the current batch of thieving bastard trading our sovereignty for votes and throwing the lot of us farther into debt than anyone ever thought possible.

Besides that no one said getting rid of the US hating regime meant electing republicans. :;

Jacob

1) They have a tool to help you. It's called search. Maybe you could try it.
2) That's because it didn't deserve its own thread then, and it still doesn't.

Do you search everything before you post it?

Opinions are like assholes.

Fuck off

tlcruiser66

Yes because the current batch of thieving bastard trading our sovereignty for votes and throwing the lot of us farther into debt than anyone ever thought possible.

Besides that no one said getting rid of the US hating regime meant electing republicans. :;

So you suggest doing what exactly to help?

I'm torn on what to do next election because as of now I see no candidate that I want running our country in the mix and I don't see the Republicans putting someone in office who's any different than the rest of the corrupt bastards we currently have and if I vote a third party I may as well set my ballot on fire since there's no chance that a third party will ever be elected as long as the major 2 have complete control over the voting system.

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
I agree and that's why I don't vote. Ill vote when there is someone I want in office. Right now I wouldn't elect any of them. Too bad mccain isn't running again.

Latest posts