Public Trail Fund Stickers Now Available...

PublicTrailFund

We have Public Trail Fund stickers for sale!

Stickers are $5.00 each...choose from WHITE or BLACK . Add $0.75 per order for shipping. 100% of the money is donated to the PUBLIC TRAIL FUND and directly supports motorized recreation.

Standard white sticker:

Can be cut apart for roll bar or windshield mount:

To place an order, send the appropriate amount via PayPal to [email protected]...be sure to select PERSONAL GIFT, include your shipping address & indicate how many of each color you need.

After you recieve your order come back & post pictures of your installed stickers. Be sure to check us out on Facebook!

Thanks for the support!

:awesomework:

Last edited:

PublicTrailFund

Thanks for the orders...stickers go out in the mail tomorrow!

EDIT: Someone in NC will be rocking one of these soon :cool:

Last edited:

PublicTrailFund

Thank you PNWJeep!!!!!

The PNWJeep Club has offered to finance an additional 300 stickers for the Public Trail Fund...200 white & 100 black!

Yes...we will soon be offering black stickers for sale :cool:

The new batch of stickers should be available soon...we will post up when they are ready to ship out.

Please visit the PNWJeep forum & express your gratitude...

This is very cool!

:beer:

PublicTrailFund

There were a lot of sticker sold at the WOHVA rally...:cheer:

Black stickers are now available...

There will be several spots at the Moonshiner's Swap Meet to pick up your stickers as well...:awesomework:

skinny_pedal

There were a lot of sticker sold at the WOHVA rally...:cheer:

Black stickers are now available...

There will be several spots at the Moonshiner's Swap Meet to pick up your stickers as well...:awesomework:
Where will you be so I can be sure to buy a couple.

Alan

Broken on Backdoor
Hi All:

I bought five (5) of these decals - one for my daily driver, and the others to give to my 'wheeling buddies to put on their DDs! :D

-Alan

PublicTrailFund

Sorry for the delay guys... There are a few people on vacation, you know how summer is around here, try and pack as many things into a two month window as you can...

The board of directors was voted on and changed up a bit, so everyone is gathering all the info and materials from their predecessor...

When Donnie gets back tonight or tomorrow, I'll work with him and Bryan to get things running smooth again... We'll get everything mailed out shortly...

Again sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your support...

Luey...