Should we close the forum?

Fordzuki

Zuk Hoarder
honestly, i think facebook is on its way to being the next myspace (dead and forgotten) and the forums may see more traffic because of it.
And where's the boobies and pizza option? :fawkdanceysmiley:

PORTER

Man where to start, as I am last to respond here. I started my internet 4x4 on Snort, those were the good old days. Then onto here, IMO the OGs were the reason I came and hung here. Jobless, Crash, Snortclown, Neckster, Jeep Mauler, Briejer etc were all guys I knew very well and wheeled with all the time. Guys get old, priorities change to the point people that lived to wheel hardly wheel anymore. I was one of them as I stepped away for 15 years to coach baseball but now I am back wheeling with some of my OG buddies I am stoked on it again. Saying that fuck facebook, hope this doesn't shut down but only you can make that decision. Admittedly I have not come on here in many moons but its the people that would bring me back, that's what's missed. Good luck on your decision, never easy to pull the plug.

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Little late to the game... Lol
I love the forums, but agree they are dying... The wealth of information made available was truly gold....
Book face/IG made it sooo much easier to instantly make contact though, that people don't really use the forums for that anymore...

Latest posts