Stunt bike's

J_SIN

put a shirt on ya hooligan! :haha:

I thought I recognized you from cycleforums.

Darby

put a shirt on ya hooligan! :haha:

I thought I recognized you from cycleforums.

Thats ex-hooligan to you! I gave it up for walking without a limp. Did we ever meet? There was a lot of Jason's on street bikes. You still riding, post up some pics or vids?

J_SIN

naa we never met. I dont ride anymore. Every time I buy a bike I end up selling it to buy another truck so I quit buying bikes.

Darby

naa we never met. I dont ride anymore. Every time I buy a bike I end up selling it to buy another truck so I quit buying bikes.

Ya me too. I sold my white bike to buy my car trailer:thud: was a hard thing to part with. I'm stuck with street bike tattoo's, now I'm a poser, with old road rash scars

J_SIN

luckily I got out of bikes before I inflicted any damage on myself. I can wheelie the shit out of anything with pedals but I just couldnt bring myself to wheelie/stunt on either of my bikes. Sold my R1 to buy my F350 and my DRZ-SM to buy the toyota. Maybe I should buy one more bike so I can sell it to get a trailer haha.

Flexy Backhand

something cool?
you guys didnt do a show at the thurston county fair did you???.. ti think they had a diff name..west coast something..

chuck pierce

hey darby,this is Chuck Pierce,Mitchells DAD.Just bought a 86 4-runner,makin a wheeler,sure like to see what ya got and maybe avoid some teething problems.need to do a straight axle dual transfers ect.The kid says yours works well.So if ya find the time give me a call 206-510-6172 THANX

Darby

you guys didnt do a show at the thurston county fair did you???.. ti think they had a diff name..west coast something..

Ya, I think the team did that fair. We were part of the RuffRyders and then we split and became West Coast Connection with Bullo and some other guys from Cali. I had the most fun doing a small parade in the town of Roy each year. Parades with kids smiling at ya are just plane fun. I got out when my friends started haggling over $ for shows.

Darby

You ever stunt with a squirley guy form ashford?:corn:

I rode with a crew from Oregon, they called themselves 509 or something close. We went to the Portland International Raceway and did a show with them and now that I think about it, we also went down and did a little night show with a group of guys near ashford. I was with the dark haired chick stunter for both trips, if that helps. What was the squirley guys name?

cexodusk

my roomate wrecked mine, I am looking to get another one in the future I miss it also. I just moved back up here from Louisiana. Miss the riding weather. Rode with all the boys down south

couple older pictures

l_30dd45aa169bf7af20c66cb41ea613ff.jpg

wheel.jpg

wheel3.jpg

point.jpg

ss.jpg

Darby

cexodusk! Awsome pics man! I might be able to help you find another bike? Why you doing wheelies with both hands on the bars :fawkdancesmiley:

Attachments

• RR no hander.jpg
    RR no hander.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 21

cexodusk

yea let me know if you find one for around 2000-2500. Old pictures, dont have any good ones in my prime :redneck:

Latest posts