the night nailer

Darby

Started last week, somebody came into our back lot here at the fire station and pounded a nail through the side wall of one of my co-workers tires. They also keyed the side of his truck and wrote Asshole in the dirt. No biggie, this guy has a history of dating physco women and he probably had it coming. Then 2 days ago another fulltime firemen got off work at 8am, went to drive home and, NAILED. Two of his rear tires had nails through the side walls. He was pretty heated. Now this morning I GOT NAILED too! Damn Night Nailer got one of my rear tire's on my tow pig, right through the side wall.

Who in the hell is brave enough to come into the back lot of a fire station 2 days in a row and vandalize our cars? WTF is going on, I don't know but now I'm pissed too and I suspect that the origonal guy that got his car keyed knows and won't fess up which physco is doing it. He just lies and says, "I didn't have sex with that girl so it's not her" Now it's work related and they want to protect his reputaion so there's a gag order :mad: we're not even supposed to talk about who we think done it becuase it's heresay. I just broke the "gag order" and spilled everything I know to the cops. Take that you physco night nailer.

I think the gal is getting our cars now to make it look more random so we don't point the finger at her for being a physco ex lover.

I will update as the Drama continues........ until then I will be up nights watching and hoping I Nail them right back!

JBuck

Thay would piss my off bad. TIres aren't cheap. I say post a guard armed with a paintball gun loaded with OC balls.

Jay Luke

Dude that sucks. I am pissed off for you. Catch'em in the act and nail some sense into'em I say!

Darby

Maybe Its an out of work Carpenter sleep walking :D

:haha::haha: if only it were that simple. the cops said they have a plan but they must keep it secret :eeek: I'm thinking their going to install some sort of motion activated camera. Great, then we will have a picture of some dark figure pounding nails in our tires. We could frame it and add it to our wall of shame.

On a side note, now the drivers side front window on our fire engine is busted from another firemen throwing his helmet on the dash. It's broken real good. It's amazing how efficient we are at breaking things around here.

Bunk

That nice azzhole
I was thinking this was another installment of your firemans journal.

Darby

Why not put a friggin camera out there and find out who this is....

I think that must be their "secret cop plan" but I don't have much faith that it will solve the mystery. What if it gets great footage of a dark figure pounding nails in our tires, then what?

I am on the second half of a 48 hour shift and still pissed that I have to buy a new tire in the morning. I had a plan to stake out our lot by just sitting in the back of my tinted suburban tonight but, No. Dogooder fawk that I'm working with called the "big heads" and ran my plan by them. Coarse they said, "absolutely Not" and, "don't worry the cops will catch them" :eeek: Not much faith in the leagal system.

Our engine bay is filled with our personal cars right now. It's packed in tight.

It's just so weird that someone would do this. Very brave, especialy 2 nights in a row. They've gotten 8 tires now!

Latest posts