The snawsage version---- something

MIG'DHORSE

The Snawsage...so extreme it doesn't work.

Should have left it alone, it used to work well enough to wheel, which is the whole point isn't it?

building it is a good portion of the fun as well. sure, i'm not into 5 ton portals and 49s, but then again i drive a toyota.:redneck:

briejer

Been working on things to get it running. Odd that everything Crash worked on is in perfect working order and all the stuff I worked on is messed up.:eeek:

crash

-Oh no I picked a side-
Been working on things to get it running. Odd that everything Crash worked on is in perfect working order and all the stuff I worked on is messed up.:eeek:

I got your voice mail robin---very happy to hear :awesomework:

nick c

Lewis & Clark bitches!

Sounds like my own rig. The stuff I try to fix, ends up fawked. The stuff other people fix works like a charm. I guess I should just keep to my keyboard.

Its good to hear you've started working on it again. :cool:

Crazy Daze

This rig has a new owner. He redid a bunch of stuff. Bought new 49 Iroks and Staz wheels. Should be back on the trails this summer.

yourdaddy

not that anyone gives a shit but I thought I'd post these pics just to show the old sausage buggy current state. Completely rebuilt and changed a ton. Still same propane 302, c4 trans and atlas2. Same axles and have yet to give me any issues. Buggy is dialed in and holds up to my mild abuse. I run 49 iroks and 43 sx stickies. Big tires are more fun but in the steep climbs and slick rock faces the stickies have an advantage. I couldn't do candy corn rock, godrock or 7up on the 49s but with the stickies i went right up all 3. 20180629_190222.jpgResized_Resized_20190323_094145_9526.jpgScreenshot_20180820-073821.png and here's what I brought home and cut apart. Felt bad when robin came by and saw what I did to his old buggy.20160229_175146.jpg

Last edited:

ChrisStewart

not that anyone gives a shit but I thought I'd post these pics just to show the old sausage buggy current state. Completely rebuilt and changed a ton. Still same propane 302, c4 trans and atlas2. Same axles and have yet to give me any issues. Buggy is dialed in and holds up to my mild abuse. I run 49 iroks and 43 sx stickies. Big tires are more fun but in the steep climbs and slick rock faces the stickies have an advantage. I couldn't do candy corn rock, godrock or 7up on the 49s but with the stickies i went right up all 3. View attachment 64370View attachment 64371View attachment 64369 and here's what I brought home and cut apart. Felt bad when robin came by and saw what I did to his old buggy.View attachment 64372
What's up Nick. Still got your helmet all safe and secure