What are you up to today?

Blackbeard

Administrator
Just wanted to get some basic chatting going on -

What are you doing today?

Blackbeard

Administrator
Morning check in -
had to run to the bank early, wedding planning, and a refinance all before work.

toyzuk

we had meetings in large groups all week about not having meetings in large groups...

leadfoot067

got the 2 post lift installed and working this week in the shop. built a compressor shed on backside of shop, got compressor installed and running. now i can do work in shop!

the4x4pig

Well I still have to work through this crap. But In between I’ve been staying home and getting shop work done.

Converted my HF 20 ton press to air/hydraulic with a foot pedal

Built a new console for my LJ to mount a winters shifter and the atlas reduction box lever. mounted a trans skid, and now I’m converting the front 4 link to a 3 link. Been nice just working in the shop in my free time.

ChrisStewart

Well I still have to work through this crap. But In between I’ve been staying home and getting shop work done.

Converted my HF 20 ton press to air/hydraulic with a foot pedal

Built a new console for my LJ to mount a winters shifter and the atlas reduction box lever. mounted a trans skid, and now I’m converting the front 4 link to a 3 link. Been nice just working in the shop in my free

Sweet, got any pics?

leadfoot067

practiced social distancing saturday.... went out to weyco, got a load of firewood. only saw 1 other person, an old guy with a flat tire, me and the kid got it changed for him ( he had recently had hernia surgery and couldnt lift the spare). got lunch at the morton burger joint, they have a walk up window so they are still open. pulled engine and trans from kids truck sunday..

toyzuk

picked up a somewhat built set of axles for the og longfields to swap into my 93 beater...pretty sure things are gonna get pretty cheap over the next few months....

Trainwreckinseattle

mr tool shed
Literally middle of March was to be the kids start as an electrical apprentice.

Well since we are locked down and can't do the norm.. Decided to educate the kids on the finer points of electricity.

So some lumber....

Latest posts