99%

Broken Again

Bobr is a empty vessel .. The perfect lib tool.

BobR is a capitalist who owns more than one home and rents tht second house out to increase his capital. I have asked him to reconcile that with his anti-capital message but he refuses to respond.

You can draw your own conclusions.

Gibby

Did I BREAK that.......
Everybody I know that is part of the Occupy movement is a college grad and employed full-time. That not real enough for you?

I don't buy it. If they were employed full time they would NOT have the time to occupy the streets.

If they worked for me, they'd be fired!

ZedMikey

I don't buy it. If they were employed full time they would NOT have the time to occupy the streets.

If they worked for me, they'd be fired!
What's so hard to buy? They go to work, head to the Occupy site when they are off, stay the night, then head to work again in the morning. There are others that don't stay the night, but visit when time allows.

Gibby

Did I BREAK that.......
What's so hard to buy? They go to work, head to the Occupy site when they are off, stay the night, then head to work again in the morning. There are others that don't stay the night, but visit when time allows.

All those people on TV are there during the DAY.

I've never seen any survey results about the makeup of the 99% but they don't LOOK like they are employed, or in make cases employable. As I said, if I found out that someone that worked for me or was wanting to work for me, had been part of that movement, they'd be fired or not have a job. Something that these people are NOT thinking about.

ZedMikey

I've never seen any survey results about the makeup of the 99% but they don't LOOK like they are employed, or in make cases employable. As I said, if I found out that someone that worked for me or was wanting to work for me, had been part of that movement, they'd be fired or not have a job. Something that these people are NOT thinking about.
I never said "All those people on TV" are college grads and employed... I said all the people I know that are involved with the movement are.

As for you not judging an employee by their work and work ethic and instead judging them based upon their political ideology... that's your problem, not mine. :fawkdancesmiley:

Jaydog

I would be willing to bet that not one person at Occupy Wall Street could explain what happened to the economy and why we are still in a recession.

junkyard jim

You think everyone works 9-5? :flipoff:

Gibby

Did I BREAK that.......
I never said "All those people on TV" are college grads and employed... I said all the people I know that are involved with the movement are.

As for you not judging an employee by their work and work ethic and instead judging them based upon their political ideology... that's your problem, not mine. :fawkdancesmiley:

I can GUARANTEE you that the people out there do NOT have the work ethic that I want for my staff. That's because they have completely the WRONG idea about how things work and SHOULD work.

XSrcing

This guy has it all figured out.

3seqg.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

XSrcing

Even in a black and white photo you can tell it is a red, yellow and green beanie holding his smelly dreads out of his face.

Jaydog

I can GUARANTEE you that the people out there do NOT have the work ethic that I want for my staff. That's because they have completely the WRONG idea about how things work and SHOULD work.

I'm not sure I've ever met someone with your work ethic. :haha:
Are you still working 100hrs a week?