Got a bit of cash?

Ty.

Right on, Bunk, thanks for posting this.. I was thinkin' about starting something on here regarding Ron Paul. A lot of people on Pirate got his back.:awesomework:

Bunk

That nice azzhole
I think I'll keep my money.

I never grasped the concept of donating, Ive always voted for him though. I suppose im putting my money where my mouth is. imo he's the only good future this country has right now.

Thats just my opinion, something im entitled to have in this great country.

Big_MARK

I think RP is great, but he's pretty extreme. I fear that of he got in nothing would get accomplished because all sides would be trying to block his "extreme" policies....oh wait nothings been getting accomplished for the last 11 years...Maybe I will donate, That nut job in Texas ain't getting my $$ that's for sure..

I dunno, maybe I'll give some $$ to Bachman, She'll have to earn it the hard way, but I think she'd be o.k. with that.

Michelle-Bachmann-with-corn-dog.jpg

:haha::haha:

Ty.

$1,725,468.15

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX6-cN7WEcA[/YT]evidence of him being ignored.

Jaydog

I like Ron Paul, but I doubt he has a chance, but I'll vote for whoever is running against Obama, even if it was Hillary Clinton, I doubt this country would survive four more years without a leader.

Willingly donate $$$ to a politician--no thanks,,,

That's what unions and corporations are for :haha:

Latest posts