Its been fun

cisco

Crash, thanks for all your hard work starting the forum and keeping it going. A lot of good times were had and some good work was done via this board.

japerry

Thanks Mike for all the years. nw-wheelers is where I got most of my start! That and SNORT. hah thats a long time ago.

Dovetail96

Spent a lot of time on here back in the day. Met a lot of friends. Wheeling buddies. My first king of the hammers co driver. thanks Mike.

Mrs. Crash

Administrator
Haha. Well silly me for not logging in in Months. I just found out about this passing of the Torch. So I guess I will add my "Thank you" to everyone and wish the new owner lots of luck and happiness. This was my happy place for many years. I hope you will all continue to be a part of the NWW community and enjoy the fresh start. ;)

Poohbair

Pabst O'Holic
Haha. Well silly me for not logging in in Months. I just found out about this passing of the Torch. So I guess I will add my "Thank you" to everyone and wish the new owner lots of luck and happiness. This was my happy place for many years. I hope you will all continue to be a part of the NWW community and enjoy the fresh start. ;)

How did you not know ... LOL...

Latest posts