reitertards?

Darby

Where did it go? I thought it was a good avenue to air some frustrations. We had some good banter going. I didn't see to much poop throwing. Not trying to stir the pot any further, just saying, sometimes leaving our dirt laundry hanging around for awhile might be OK.

Bunk

That nice azzhole
I this the thread i "heard" about and came here to find?

Darby

I removed it.

Yeah I know, or thats what I figured. I'm sure you had a reason, you always seem pretty level headed. Sometimes poeple need to argue and hash things out and your forum provides an avenue for that. That thread didn't seem to over the top.

I will say this, I WAS an asshole with no concept of how illeagal or irresponsible my 4wheeling was before I signed up on here. I made my own trails, I cut down trees that were in the way of the next obsticle. Now I'd be too embarrassed if somebody caught me behind a gate with my saw. And thats becuase I've read everybody elses arguements on here (and theres been a lot) and formed my own opinion on what kind of wheeler I want to be. Now I'm educated. I might not embrace the "tread lightly" concept but I do leave my saw at home and I only wheel in ORV parks now.

You've got a good thing going here Mike.

Lets keep the arguements and healthy banter going.

crash

-Oh no I picked a side-
The thread was removed because I saw no positive purpose except a bunch of bitching and whining. Not to metion is makes us wheelers look like fools in others eyes. It also just created more seperation within the usergroup.

Mrs. Crash

Administrator
Lets keep the arguements and healthy banter going.

When people learn to do this, the arguments will most likely be left alone. Sadly most people don't know how to argue or debate without name calling. People have not learned that having a different opinion from one another doesn't mean one is right or wrong. Debates are good. Arguments can be good, but most need to learn this can be done without agreeing with others and being ok with different opinions :;

Money Mark

I agree with Darby. Crash and Mrs. have the final say......most often they are in the right. The_Shocker will stay on my ignore list.

Darby

When people learn to do this, the arguments will most likely be left alone. Sadly most people don't know how to argue or debate without name calling. People have not learned that having a different opinion from one another doesn't mean one is right or wrong. Debates are good. Arguments can be good, but most need to learn this can be done without agreeing with others and being ok with different opinions :;

I like it here. This is the only forum I'm on. Hell it's really the only thing I use the internet for. I don't like the name calling either. I like the way you guys run the site, I really do. Thank you

Aid call just came in, gotta run!!!

crash

-Oh no I picked a side-
I like it here. This is the only forum I'm on. Hell it's really the only thing I use the internet for. I don't like the name calling either. I like the way you guys run the site, I really do. Thank you

Aid call just came in, gotta run!!!

Thanks darby--- Be safe out there tonight :cool:

zeek

seperation

The thread was removed because I saw no positive purpose except a bunch of bitching and whining. Not to metion is makes us wheelers look like fools in others eyes. It also just created more seperation within the usergroup.

one thing w/2 and 4 wheels is that all of our areas r shared and comes out of one fund i have heard good and bad from motorcyclists at the shop i frequent and wrench @ part time. i helped in the re-opening of straddleline orv and it was a turn out of bikes and wheelers i donated equipment labor and food. because we all use the same areas generally speaking. Reiter is near a mecca of wheelers and riders and unfortunately tree huggers. i donated equipment labor and food. if every one that is on the greener side of things realized that not all motor heads r hear to destroy everything but to enjoy and in a user friendly way it wouldn't be as bad. BUT they don't. a few bad moves a camera and a tree root gettin ran over ITS GREENIES TO THE RESCUE.

crash

-Oh no I picked a side-
Ah, they left me behind. I'm the engine driver and they had enough volunteers to field the call without me. Choking patient, sounds bad, not moving any air.

Don't know how you can do it. I about pass out watching surgury stuff on tv :redneck:

Darby

Back to web wheelin' then eh???:haha:

:thud:

Yup! Stuck all by myself in this HUGE fire station.

Listening to the radio. I hear sobing in the background. Now I'm glad I'm not there. Don't worry, no ones dying, but I do get to skip all the drama. Sometimes comforting poeple is more difficult than stopping their bleeding.

crash

-Oh no I picked a side-
Surguries on TV weird me out too man. It's easier in real life, a little adreniline dump and it helps you cope.

"sir he is bleeding"

"I look at person bleeding"

"I pass out"

:redneck:

No your right though its different in real life. Seen a couple things that still freak me out to this day but kept my calm durring the scenario.

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Yup! Stuck all by myself in this HUGE fire station.

Listening to the radio. I hear sobing in the background. Now I'm glad I'm not there. Don't worry, no ones dying, but I do get to skip all the drama. Sometimes comforting poeple is more difficult than stopping their bleeding.

I hope everything's alright...one question, how do you hear sobbing in the background... thru the radio? Seriously, thanks for doing what you do:awesomework:---you and others like yourself are what could save someone's life!!!

Darby

I hope everything's alright...one question, how do you hear sobbing in the background... thru the radio? Seriously, thanks for doing what you do:awesomework:---you and others like yourself are what could save someone's life!!!

Thanks Kevin. I feel lucky. I did'nt take it as seriously when I was younger. Now I'd be lost without this job. And ya, I can hear them crying out in the background when my Lt. keys his mic.

Latest posts