What states have you wheeled?

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
Where have you been wheeling? Click on this link http://www.epgsoft.com/VisitedStatesMap/ to fill out the states and then post in this thread.

Mine:

Last edited:

MarcW

:D no need, i've only been in washington and oregon, been wheelin in canada once. :flipoff:

JEEPFREEK

I have wheeled in this many!!! .... But I couldn't find the state of confusion.. I've wheeled there most!

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 295

blackcj7

I've wheeled in this many.............................................

Last edited:

zig80toy

By the way, dont go to North Dakota to find good wheeling unless you like mud. Nothing but flat in all directions and tons of MUD!!!!

Last edited:

Symon623

Its a Hybrid
Not to many for me...I'm only counting the states my rig has been to. I've wheeled with friends or in the DD in a couple of other states.

VisitedStatesMap.jpg

Lamar

Dear KarlVP;
You want to know the states that I've wheeled in??? Is this sort sort of joke??? I've had my azz stuck in at least 35 different states that I can think of. Tell you what. Let's bypass the different states we've wheeled in and go straight to the different countries we've wheeled in. That'd make it a lot easier for me.
Your friend;
LAMAR
BTW, does wheeling drunk count as a state? I was bombed pretty hard at times during my younger days while wheeling and that should count as being in a *fawked up state*

sixty-nine

Lamar said:
Dear KarlVP;
You want to know the states that I've wheeled in??? Is this sort sort of joke??? I've had my azz stuck in at least 35 different states that I can think of. Tell you what. Let's bypass the different states we've wheeled in and go straight to the different countries we've wheeled in. That'd make it a lot easier for me.
Your friend;
LAMAR
BTW, does wheeling drunk count as a state? I was bombed pretty hard at times during my younger days while wheeling and that should count as being in a *fawked up state*

damn lamar, i swear every time i read your posts i crack up:haha: thanks for bringing the funnays

Little Red Zuk

Lamar said:
Dear KarlVP;
Your friend;
LAMAR

I have wheeled in The Republic of Macedonia, and Greece. So there!

Latest posts